In our Guide to the room-time distortion in Pokémon legends: Arceus Leaders:
- What is a room-time distortion in Pokémon legends: Arceus?
- Which Pokémon do I find only in space-time distortion?
- Which items do I find in space-time distortion?
- Obsidian Grassland
- Red marshland
- Cobalt coastal land
- Craterberg highlands
- White frostland
- What exactly space-time distortions are
- Where your room time distorts finds
- Which Pokémon and Items can find you there
Extend now as a subscription at Nintendo Switch online!
What is a room-time distortion in Pokémon legends: Arceus?
Space time distortions are Special events in Pokémon legends: Arceus, which can happen by chance, as soon as your member rank 2 has reached the galactic expedition and red marshland. You can take place in all regions – except in Jubeldorf -.
A space-time distortion will be marked on the map and you recognize it in the game world from afar at the dome in rainbow colors . Within the dome, depending on the region, you will meet exclusive Pokémon, which you can only catch in space-time distortion. In addition, you will find all kinds of useful items there.
As soon as a room time distort is imminent, you will be notified. You then have a few minutes to prepare for you. It is best empty your inventory so you can collect all its items and grabs enough poké balls to catch the rare and exclusive Pokémon in space-time distortion . In addition, ensures that your Pokémon have full lives and have enough healing drinks.
Which Pokémon do I find only in space-time distortion?
Some Pokémon can only be found in room-time distortions. They differ depending on the area where the space-time distortion takes place. In the following, we list you All exclusive Pokémon according to the different areas divided.
Tip : The developments of Evoli – Feelinara, Nachtara and Co. – you can also get by passing and developing your Evoli.
- Fiery (only appears if you have finished the story)
- Igelavar (only appears if you have finished the story)
- Hisui-Tornupo (only appears when you finished the story)
Cobalt coastal land
- Bauz (only appears when you finished the story)
- Arboretoss (only appears when you finished the story)
- Hisui-Silvarro (only appears when you finished the story)
- Ottaro (only appears when you finished the story)
- Zwauttronin (only appears if you have finished the story)
- Hisui-Admurai (only appears when you finished the story)
Which items do I find in space-time distortion?
In addition to the Pokémon you will find many rare items in the room-time distortion. However, these do not differ according to the areas. You can find the following items theoretically, they appear random.
|Leaf stone||Evoli develops to Folipurba and Hisui-Voltobal to Hisui-Lectral.|
|Donnerstein||Devoli develops to Straßa and Pikachu to Raichu.|
|Dallestum||Develops for twirring fountain.|
|Feuerstein||Evoli develops to Flamara, Vulpix to Vulnona and Hisui-Fukano to Hisui-Arkani.|
|Finsterstein||Developed Kramurx to Kramshef and Traunfugil to TraunMagil.|
|Funkelstein||Develops Kirlia (male) to Galagladi and Kirlia (female) to Frosdedje.|
Green piece | Can be used for crafting a starry.
Indigo piece | Can be used for crafting a starry.
Light stone | Develop Roselia to Roserade and Togetic to Togekiss.
Magmaiser | Develop Magmar to Magbrant.
Metal coat | Develops Onix to Stahlos and Lichlor to Scherox.
Moonstone | Develops beepi to Pixi.
Nugget | Can be sold for 10,000 pokédollars.
Purple | Can be used for crafting a starry.
Sharpenklaue | Develops Hisui-Sniebel to Sniebs.
Sharpening | Develop Skorgla to Skorgro.
Protector | Developed Rizeros to Rihornior.
Schwarzaugit | Develop Licher to Axantor.
Sunstone | Developed Lilminip to Hisui-Dressella.
Star dust | Can be used for crafting a starry.
Starry | Can be sold for 5,000 pokédollars.
Electricizer | Developed elektk to Elevoltek.
Peat Block | Develops Urs Aring to Ursaluna.
Connection cord | Developed Kadabra to Simsala, Machock to Machomei, Georok to Geowaz and Alpollo to Gengar.
Waterstone | Devoli develops to Aquana.
YouTube always unlock
Other guides to Pokémon legends: Arceus on space-time distortion :
- Pokémon legends: Arceus – Get Ursaluna at Full Moon * Pokémon Legends: Arceus – Ghost Lights Foundations & Kryppuk * Pokémon legends: Arceus – all starters and developments * Pokémon legends: Arceus – Self-puzzle solution Visits us Facebook and Instagram and discuss with us about your favorite games!