Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands has arrived and the Borderlands series fans can immerse themselves into a new derivative game that is at the mercy of the craziest impulses of Tiny Tina. Although it has many new mechanics more similar to role-playing games, such as spells, at the end of the day, there are still many weapons to examine and you will want to take all that you can at the same time. We show you how to unlock the four gun slots in Tin Tina’s Wonderlands .
Get four spaces for weapons at Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
In Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, you start the game with only two gun grooves. If you played earlier games of Borderlands, you will know that this is pretty standard. You do not have access to the four immediately.
You will have all the grooves for weapons unlocked in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands for when you complete the Mission of the main story of Ballad of Bones.
It does not take long to arrive, depending on how many secondary missions you decide to undertake. So, if you want to equip four weapons at the same time as soon as possible, stay in the main search line until it finishes Ballad of Bones.
The four will eventually be available for you as long as you progress in the main search, first. It can not be skipped and obtained before what is foreseen in the game, but there is also no way to miss the updates of gun slots. It only plays through the main mission and eventually you will have them all.
- Review of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands – A Turn of Destination
- Tin Tina’s Wonderlands will admit the cross game on all platforms, including PlayStation
- The Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands season pass includes a new class and more booty
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands reveals Chaos Chamber EndGame in a new trailer
- The Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands guide shows 20 minutes of cooperative game
Search to get more
Leave a Reply