As with Borderland Games, Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands brings a range of campaign challenges on the table. Although they were significantly shortened in Tiny Tina’s adventure and focus mainly on finding collectibles and solving puzzles around the world. In this guide, all campaign challenges of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands are described and explained what they need to do to complete them.
As mentioned earlier, most of them are based in this entry in the series on collectors or require you to find links in the open world or solve Rune Switch puzzles. In addition, most of them are not difficult to complete, but finding some collectibles can take a long time.
Below is a list of all Campaign Challenges of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands So that you can start to completely complete Tina’s imaginative bunkers and badasses game.
Challenges of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands campaign
There are 7 campaigners in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands :
- Lucky Cube – Find 260 lucky cubes
- Lost murmur – Find 24 lost marbles
- Rune switch – Close 12 Rune Switch puzzles
- Game Pages – Find 25 intake pages
- OLD OBELISKS – FIND 11 ANTIQUE OBELISKS
- Completion of the shrine – Complete and use 6 shrines
* Abbreviations for bottle caps – Turn 8 Bottle Clasp Shortcuts
The Shrines and Bottlecap Shortcuts can be completed in the overworld while the remaining challenges take place in individual areas such as the Snoring Valley and Brighthoof.
The biggest challenge is the 260 Lucky Dice, which are spread far and wide over the game and it takes a while until you have found all. Other challenges such as the Rune Switches and Ancient Obelisks are easier to master.
If you complete these campaigners, you will receive a number of bonuses for each challenge completed:
- +20% BeieGrück – lucky cube
- +10% strength – lost marbles
- +10% Skill – Rune change
- +10% intelligence – poems page
- +10% Constitution – ancient obelisk
- +10% wisdom – shrine completion
- +10% Attuning – Bottle Clasp Shortcuts
There you have the full overview of the campaign challenges in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands and the rewards that you receive for completing all challenges. Further information on the full conclusion of the game can be found in our overview of the mythosrang and the constellations in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.