If you have collected, or you are considering picking up, the country of Tiny Tina wonders You are probably asking you how to get the additional content of Dragon Lord ** that comes in the edits’ Next-Level ‘and’ Chaotic Great ‘of the game, or simply if it is really worth it.
- What is the additional content of Dragon Lord?
- How to get Dragon Lord and other DLC items in Tin Tina’s Wonderlands?
- Worth it?
What is the additional content of Dragon Lord?
The Dragon Lord package comes with the ‘NEXT-Level’ and ‘Chaotic Great’ editions of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, available at PS5 and Xbox Series X | S, PS4, Xbox One and PC.
This version is fully optimized for performance in the consoles of the current generation and comes with the following items in the game that make up the additional content of Dragon Lord:
- A legendary weapon, the Apex
- A legendary spell, Skullantir
- Tyranus attire preset adjustment
- Villain face face preset
- Makeup pack of the head of death
- Standard set of Emperor of the dead
- Material of the Statue of the Kwartz hero
How to get Dragon Lord and other DLC items in Tin Tina’s Wonderlands?
- Create your character and advance to the area ‘Snoring Valley’.
This is the first proper area that you can explore in the game. If this has passed, jump to step 2.
- Opens the menu and go to ‘social’ and then to ‘mail’.
You can access this by pressing MENU on Xbox, the Options button on PlayStation or ESC on PC. Use R1 / RB to go to the ‘Mail’ section.
- Now you will have messages with the title ‘New available content!’ Press A / X / LMB in these to ‘accept item’.
You may receive numerous messages according to the editing of the game you have and if you booked it or not.
- Your articles will now be added automatically to your inventory.
Cosmetic items to change the appearance of your character, such as the preset of Face Villain’s Face, must be equipped through the fast change machine in Brighthoof. You must get to this in history before you can access it.
The weapon and spell legendary, Apex and Skullantir respectively, are great enough and can be worth it if you are desperately looking for a powerful team in your hands at the beginning of your adventure, but they are absolutely needed to have fun in the game.
The rest of Dragon Lord’s items are only cosmetics and masks, so it really depends on whether you think that changing the appearance of your character and the statue of the hero is worth the extra money. Ultimately, everything is reduced to personal preference here.
That’s all you need to know about the additional content of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Dragon Lord. To get more useful guides about the game, see the links below.
- Review of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands – A Turn of Destination
- Tin Tina’s Wonderlands will admit the cross game on all platforms, including PlayStation
- The Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands season pass includes a new class and more booty
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands reveals Chaos Chamber EndGame in a new trailer
- The Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands guide shows 20 minutes of cooperative game
Search to get more