The Quarry is a game in which your future depends on your choice, and one wrong choice can forever lull you or one of your friends. This guide will help you find a solution to the puzzle with the fuse block switch to save Jacob from a cage in a career.
How to solve a puzzle with a fuse block switch and save Jacob
When you reach Chapter 8, you will face a situation where Jacob will be locked in the basement, and you will need to save him. You can refuse it, but if you decide to free it, you will have to decide the rider’s riddle.
To get to this part of the storyline where Jacob is locked, and you must free it, you will need to make certain decisions in the past that will lead to this situation, and they are as follows.
- In chapter 8, do not let Ryan open the gate during an interruption.
- Again, in chapter 8, when Laura goes to the cage where the werewolf is kept, use the interruption event to stop it.
- When you are going to solve a puzzle, you will have a choice: to quit it to help him. You will have to choose to help him continue.
Now that you decide to save Jacob, your character will go to the swing box with the switch, and, opening it, you will see 4 different circuit breakers in front of you.
To free Jacob, you must activate these circuit breakers in a certain order indicated below.
- Automatic switch 1, then circuit breaker 2
- Automatic switch 2, then circuit breaker 3
The execution of this order will open the necessary doors, solve a puzzle with a fuse block switch and will allow you to save Jacob from a cage.