After eleven bankruptcies in a row, the Brooklyn Nets finally have a reason to celebrate. New access Seth curry has recovered the Nets back into the trail of his debut. Dennis Schröder gives a weak debut for the Rockets. A strong comeback by Franz Wagner and the Magic is not enough.
- Washington Wizards (26-30) – Detroit Pistons (12-45) 103: 94 (Boxscore)
- Brooklyn Nets (30-27) – Sacramento Kings (22-37) 109: 85 (Boxscore)
- New York Knicks (25-33) – Oklahoma City Thunder (18-39) 123: 127 OT (Boxscore)
Washington Wizards (26-30) – Detroit Pistons (12-45) 103: 94 (Boxscore)
- A treat was not necessarily this game, but the wizards will not matter. Against Detroit succeeded after the second victory from the past three games, the 23 points of Kyle Kuzma and a piston-deep in the fourth neighborhood were crucial.
- At the end of the third quarter Kuzma had gained his colors for the first time a slight advantage, but Detroit continued to keep well. By the middle of the final portion, the guests were back to -2 – but then Detroit did not bring a single dot to the scoreboard for four minutes.
- Washington used this weakness of the opponent to set itself up to 11 meters and the game was decided. And that, though the home owners also achieved only 16 points in the last passage. Raul Neto (11, 4 steals), Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (16) or Deni Avdija (12 and 15 rebounds, Career-High) but were there. Kuzma scored 17 his 23 points in the third quarter. Kristaps Porzingis could not participate because of persistent footprints.
- The pistons have now lost eight games in a row, Rookie Cade Cunningham had argean problems with his litter (12, 5/16 FG and 0/5 threesome). Top scorer of the guests was Saddiq Bey, who spent 24 points, 5 rebounds and 5 assists. In the fourth quarter, however, he did not find it to his litter, Detroit met in this section Magere 5/23 from the field.
Brooklyn Nets (30-27) – Sacramento Kings (22-37) 109: 85 (Boxscore)
- The relief was clearly felt in the cabin of the Brooklyn Nets. After eleven bankruptcies in a row, in the catacombs of the Barclay Center after a blow-out victory against the guests from California finally came again celebration mood, which was probably clear in the corridors before the Nets cabin. The hero of the evening was new to Seth Curry.
- The Guard celebrated his debut in the Nets jersey for the blockbuster trade around Ben Simmons and James Harden and was well laid right in the first few minutes. As well as the remaining teammates, Brooklyn revealed a fast 19-point lead. Sacramento showed but morality, de’aaron Fox and the good bank brought the kings back into play until the half-time break.
- Then a lack of finally a response to curry. The 31-year-old donated 12 points in the opponent in the third quarter in which the Nets reset again comfortably. Finally, the reservists turned to the sack, the lead grew up to 24 points in the last passage and Brooklyn was allowed to celebrate again for the first time since January 22nd.
- Curry celebrated his successful debut with a total of 23 points (10/18 FG), 7 rebounds and 5 assists. Support provided the strong Bruce Brown, who was found everywhere (19, 6 rebounds, 6 assists, 5 steals and 3 blocks), or Lamarcus Aldridge (19 and 8 rebounds). Andre Drummond (11 and 9) also showed a good Nets debut in front of Ben Simmons on the bench.
- “It felt great. The energy is great since we arrived here,” Curry said after the game. Brooklyn showed with improved passing (25 assists at 43 Field Goals) and spacing a completely different face. Brown’s explanation: “After the Trade Deadline there is a great vibe here, everyone likes everyone.”
- The 43 Nets hits Sacramento ultimately had only 31 own successful Field Goals, the throw rate of 34.4 percent was just too little that evening. Nevertheless, Fox showed a good performance with 26 points (9/18 FG), from the bank still scored Davion Mitchell (13) and donte Divincenzo (12) double-digit. Domantas Sabonis remained pale (9 and 9 rebounds, 4/11 FG).
New York Knicks (25-33) – Oklahoma City Thunder (18-39) 123: 127 OT (Boxscore)
- A new low point for the knicks in a season full of low points? The traditional franchises from the Big Apple cashed for Kellerkind OKC play the ninth bankruptcy from the past eleven. The disappointing open lake had little to oppose the next triple-double of Josh Giddey in the end.
- Rookie enthused with 28 points, 12 assists and 11 rebounds (at 7 turnover), but was not set up al1. Tre Man advanced with 30 meters (4/7 threesome) to the Thunder Topscorer, Darius Bazley shredded 23 meters and three more OKC players score from the bank. After a wild finish, the first victory was after five defeats in series.
- In the crunchtime of the regular season, both offenses hardly ran a bit together (just under 30 percent field thread quota in the fourth quarter), New York did not bring a 4-point lead in the final minute over time. Instead, especially OKC out, then Quentin Grimes (19) brought the knicks to a Giddey-Turnover back in front, before Bazley nor the OT knined.
- There was nothing to pick up for the Knicks open, Giddey and husband finally brought the Thunder to the winning road. Thus, the Triple Double of Julius Randle was not enough (30, 13 boards and 10 assists at 7 turnover), but also of him was too little to see in the crucial phase before it was still exofoted. Evan Fournier still resisted 29 counters, Mitchell Robinson came to 14 points, 17 rebounders and 4 blocks and steals each.
Articles and videos about the topic
* Hards missed ASG – replacement is fixed
* Experience the NBA live on Dazn. Register now! Can be terminated at any time monthly.