Cyberpunk 2077 recently received a large update in the form of patch 1.5, which finally brings the game to consoles the next (or current) generation. CD project Red has also added four new ones apartments in different regions of Night City. Previously, you had access to an apartment in Watson’s Megabuilding H10 at the beginning of the game. Here is everything you need about cyberpunk 2077 apartment, locations and how you can buy apartments in the game
Locations of CyBePunk 2077 apartments: How to buy apartments
Since the new update is live, you will receive a new quest type – apartments after starting the game. This quest allows you to buy new apartments or to renovate your current in the mega building H10. The four new places are called “Welcome Home” and appear on their HUD. In addition, Cyberpunk 2077 apartments are accessible only to those who played the story quest “Playing for Time”. There are four other apartments that you can rent or buy permanently for a one-time fee. Here are the locations of all new cyberpunk 2077 apartments:
- Northside, Watson ($ 5,000)
- Japantown, Westbrook ($ 15,000)
- The Glen, Heywood ($ 40,000)
- Corpo Plaza, city center ($ 55,000)
As soon as you have received the keys for your new home, you can even renovate it for your personal taste. The renovation of your Cyberpunk 2077 apartment is easy and you can follow the steps below to renovate your apartment:
- You can view all your apartments and their renovations through the ezestates website.
- Simply interact with the computer in your first apartment, which will be provided in Megabuilding H10. The computer is set up between the front door and the bathroom.
- Select the ezestates icon at the bottom right of the computer screen.
- You can see all four new apartments and select “Renovations” on the left side to change the appearance of your existing residence.
- Each renovation costs you 10,000 eddies.
There are a total of four renovations that you can do, each costs 10,000 eddies. Another thing that you should pay attention to the renovation is that you need to be physically present in the apartment you want to renovate. Apartment renovations simply change the palette by changing the primary and secondary colors of the apartment. There are a few styles that you can add like the leopard pressure, but do not expect anything big.
Cyberpunk 2077 is now available for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S and Google Stadia.
Home / Player / Locations of CyBePunk 2077 Apartments: How to Buy Apartments